Vaillant Boiler Warranty
Vaillant Boiler Warranty
All boiler makes and models with different lengths standard parts and labour warranty. Warranty is great for peace of mind in case any issues occur.
To keep your warranty valid you have to follow certain guidelines, we will list the main terms and conditions below but you can see the rest on the Vaillant website.
When getting a quote for a new boiler, always ensure to read the terms and conditions so you are familiar with them and you know what you are covered for.
Fill in our form for Vaillant boiler quotes:
The Standard Vaillant Boiler Warranty Covers:
The standard Vaillant warranty covers you for issues or Vaillant faults such as the Vaillant F75 fault code or the Vaillant F22 fault code that are manufacturer-related but states that the repairs must be carried out by a service engineer employed or recommended by Vaillant. To have your warranty valid, you must require a Vaillant boiler service often.
Parts and labour are also included within your warranty which in turn should be included in any boiler prices given to you.
Vaillant Boiler Warranty Length:
The warranty length will vary on the boiler model you purchase.
Vaillant usually offers between 2-5 years standard warranty and the option to extend to 10 years if you use an Advanced Installer by Vaillant.
Terms and Conditions Boiler Warranty:
Terms and conditions must be followed to keep your Vaillant boiler warranty valid. If you fail to do so you will have to pay for any issues that occur.
Vaillant boiler warranty terms and conditions:
- Within 6 months of the Vaillant boiler leaving the site, it must be installed by a recommended Gas Safe registered engineer.
- Work carried out must apply to the manufacturer’s manual and the terms and conditions stated for the warranty.
- The warranty will start from the date of installation.
- Proof of purchase is required to validate the warranty- Invoice or Logbook.
- The Benchmark logbook has to be signed and filled in by the Registered Installer on the day. Then keep the logbook at the property to be signed on each visit by engineers.
- Ensure the warranty is registered within 30 days after installation. Fail to do so and the warranty will not be valid.
- A yearly service is required by a Gas Safe registered engineer.
- Failure to contact Vaillant boilers before relocating your boiler will invalidate the warranty.
- Using parts that are not the Vaillant brand will invalidate the warranty.
- The warranty is valid for installation in domestic properties within the UK, the Republic of Ireland, the Isle of Man, and the Channel Islands.
If you would like a boiler quote or any information then compare online now. we have all the best combi boilers, system boilers and regular boilers from the best brands. You can even spread the cost with our interest-free finance option on some of the top boilers right now.
Get a fixed price in 20 seconds
What fuel does your boiler useCompare Quotes