Vaillant Boiler Warranty
All boiler makes and models with a different length standard parts and labour warranty. Warranty is great for peace of mind incase any issues occur.
To keep your warranty valid you have to follow certain guidelines, we will list the main terms and conditions below but you can see the rest on the Vaillant website.
Always ensure to read terms and conditions so you are familiar with them and you know what you are covered for.
Standard Vaillant Boiler Warranty Covers:
The standard Vaillant warranty covers you for issues which are manufacturer related but state that the repairs must be carried out by service engineer employed or recommended by Vaillant.
Parts and labour are also included within your warranty.
Vaillant Boiler Warranty Length:
The warranty length will vary on the boiler model you purchase.
Vaillant usually offer between 2-5 years standard warranty and the option to extend to 10-years if you use an Advanced Installer by Vaillant.
Terms and Conditions Boiler Warranty:
Terms and conditions must be followed to keep your Vaillant boiler warranty valid. If you fail to do so you will have to pay for any issues that occur.
Vaillant boiler warranty terms and conditions:
- Within 6 months of the Vaillant boiler leaving the website it must be installed by a recommended Gas Safe registered engineer.
- Work carried out must apply with the manufacturers manual and the terms and condition stated for the warranty.
- Warranty will start from the date of installation.
- Proof of purchase is required to validate the warranty- Invoice or Logbook.
- The Benchmark logbook has to be signed and filled in by the Registered Installer on the day. Then keep the logbook at the property to be signed on each visit by engineers.
- Ensure the warranty is registered within the 30days after installation. Fail to do so and the warranty will not be valid.
- Yearly serrvice is required by a Gas Safe registered engineer.
- Fail to contact Vaillant before relocating your boiler will invalidate the warranty.
- Using parts which are not the Vaillant brand will invalidate the warranty.
- The warranty is valid for installation in domestic properties within the UK, the Republic of Ireland, the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands.