Things You Need To Know Before Buying A New Boiler
Buying a new boiler is a big, longterm investment for you and your property. It is something that you should not be quick to make a rash decision with. When your boiler stops working, it can cause a lot of stress and unnecessary hassle. That’s why we’re going to tell you a few things you need to know when buying a new boiler.
What do you need to know before buying a new boiler?
Is it time for a new central heating system? When it comes to buying a new energy efficient boiler for your house, there are a few things to take into account to make sure you get the best out of your investment. Alongside buying a boiler we seriously recommend taking out a boiler cover plan so you have a UK 24/7 helpline 365 days a year for if any issues do occur. Below here we have elaborated on our boiler service plans:
We offer 4 different plans which are as follows:
- Boiler Standard £13.99 per month – Boiler & Controls, Carbon Monoxide Test, Boiler Replacement, 24/7 365 Emergency Helpline, UK Based Helpline.
- Boiler Plus £17.99 per month – Boiler & Controls, Carbon Monoxide Test, Boiler Replacement, 24/7 365 Emergency Helpline, UK Based Helpline, Free Annual Boiler Service.
- Boiler and Heating £21.99 per month – Boiler & Controls, Carbon Monoxide Test, Boiler Replacement, 24/7 365 Emergency Helpline, UK Based Helpline, Free Annual Boiler Service, Central Heating System.
- Complete Cover £26.99 per month – Boiler & Controls, Carbon Monoxide Test, Boiler Replacement, 24/7 365 Emergency Helpline, UK Based Helpline, Free Annual Boiler Service, Central Heating System, Electrics, Gas Supply Pipes,Drainage, Roofing & Security, Pest Removal, Lost Keys.
Things you need to know before buying a new boiler
- Choose a boiler from a trusted brand. The more reliable your new boiler is, the less money you will have to spend on expensive repairs. Most boilers will come with a 10 year warranty giving you peace of mind you are investing in a good boiler from a reputable brand.
- What size boiler do you need? The size of your boiler depends on the size of your house and how much you use your boiler.
- Make sure your heating engineer is Gas Safe registered. Ensure you pick a Gas Safe registered heating engineer to install your boiler. Doing this you are choosing a reliable and trustworthy engineer.
- Consider different types of boilers. When it comes to choosing your boiler you’ll need to take into account the different options available. There are 3 types of boiler available from combi boilers, conventional boilers and system boilers.
- Choose an energy efficient boiler. An ‘A’ rated energy efficient boiler can save you up to £340 per year.
- Don’t go for the cheapest one. The cost of a new boiler can vary from time to time. It is important that you don’t go for the cheapest price as it doesn’t mean it will the best. When it comes to investing in a new boiler you want it to be the best you can possibly get.
New Boilers From Compare Boiler Quotes
Here at Compare Boiler Quotes, we get you 3 quick and free boiler quotes from both small and large boiler companies that provide A rated energy efficient boilers from leading manufacturers including Viessmann and Worcester Bosch. We provide you with quotes for new and reliable boilers all available on flexible finance options making us the best place to go for great boiler on finance deals.