Vaillant ecoFit Pure 415 System Boiler Review
Vaillant ecoFIT 415 Pure System Boiler Review
Welcome back to Compare Boiler Quotes! We are back again with another Vaillant Boiler Review, this time it’s the turn of the Vaillant ecoTEC 415 pure system boiler
If you are searching and trawling the web for the perfect boiler for your home then welcome! Also, rest assured that we bet we’ve covered exactly what you’re looking for so feel free to go through our site and see what we have reviewed.
Why we review the ecoFIT Pure 415 System Boilers
Here at CBQ, We look at the best and worst boilers in the UK and provide the pros and cons, pricing, warranty, and our recommendations. We do this as a free service to you so that you can make the best decision on your next new boiler and get a simple new boiler quote.
When it comes to quotes for new boilers, you’ve probably heard of the manufacturer Vaillant as they are one of the top manufacturers in the UK and around the world. We’re looking at their regular boiler system today, the Vaillant EcoFit Pure 415. But, who are Vaillant as a company?
Today, we’re going to take a closer look at the EcoTEC Plus 825 combi boiler and see how good it is. So let’s get right to it by taking a quick look at the company.
Vaillant: The Company:
Vaillant is a part of the always changing Vaillant Group, a highly respected and reliable boiler brand in the UK and worldwide . According to Vaillant, they always say “Vaillant thinks ahead”, which represents their thirst for innovating technologies and forward thinking when it comes to advances in boiler engineering and boiler efficiency improvements.
They have some fantastically efficient and well engineered boiler systems and compete with the highest-selling models in the world from the likes of Worcester Bosch, Viessmann, and of course Vaillant. They are certainly at the forefront of modern boiler manufacturing.
As a company, Vaillant currently employs 13,000 people around the world, and with an annual turnover of 2.5 billion euros, Vaillant is an ever-growing company in boiler manufacturing.
The EcoFit Pure 415 System Core Details….
The EcoFit Pure 415 is a system boiler for a smaller apartment or home. The boiler is very capable and of high performance for a small system with a lightweight and simple design.
As this is a Regular boiler system (Heat Only or Conventional), It means that this boiler requires a cold water supply tank and a hot water storage cylinder so please make sure you have the necessary space to accommodate this as this boiler is only suitable for smaller homes with limited space.
The EcoFit Pure 415 Features at a Glance:
- ERP Rating: A Heat
- Band Rating: B Rated
- Is Condensing: Condensing
- Efficiency Rating: 89.1%
- Standard Warranty: 2 Years
- Output: 15kW
- LPG Compatible: No
- Mounting: Wall Mounted
- Typical Price: (inc VAT) £700
- Typical installation Cost: (inc VAT)* £500 – £1,000
- Typical Total Cost: £1,200 – £1,700
Is the EcoFit Pure 415 Suitable for my Home?
The Vaillant ecoFit Pure 415 is a small output system and is therefore suitable for small to medium-sized homes with one bathroom. Due to Its 15kW output, it will only be able to heat up to ten radiators.
Remember, since the Vaillant ecoFit Pure is a regular boiler, it requires a hot water cylinder and loft tank cold water supply.
One of the main reasons one would install a regular boiler system is the ability to produce constant hot water as it is supplied from the hot water storage tank.
This boiler system is quite compact so the Vaillant ecoFit Pure makes it a good choice for those with limited space in their home or apartment.
In detail, It measures 602x375x295mm, so it has been specifically designed to fit the average kitchen cupboard neatly and without much fuss. Make sure you measure the cupboard inside first if you live in a small apartment as they can have smaller internal cupboard space to make use of the available build area.
Also, the Pure 415 has a flexible rear flue option which gives you more choice as to where your boiler is installed.
Vaillant has a standard 2-year warranty on this system. Honestly, we don’t like this low end of warranty coverage and think it limits you when compared to manufacturers such as Viessmann.
As always, we would certainly expect any modern combi boiler manufacturer to offer a 5-year warranty as standard and would normally only recommend the boiler companies who offer 10 years and up, or 7 at the least as with some manufacturers.
Features and Advantages
- Available in outputs of 12, 15, 18, 25, 30, and 35kW.
- All boiler types provide top and rear flue choices. – Allows for flexible placement and installation in a variety of property types.
- Small, cupboard-friendly solution – Small boiler footprint allows for placement options, including a cupboard fit.
- Clear LED display – Provides visibility in dimly light situations, making installation and use easier.
- Simple installation and upkeep – All components may be replaced from the boiler’s front due to the layout’s accessibility.
- Recognisable Vaillant fault codes – Making defect diagnosis simple
- High-quality aluminium heat exchanger – Designed to last longer, be easier to maintain and save money on energy costs.
- High-quality components provide peace of mind for the product’s whole lifespan.
- Leading flue lengths in the industry – All ecoFIT pure boiler outputs have a 10m flue length.
- 4-sided heat exchanger cooling and water agitation – Reducing stress on the heat exchanger for longer life dependability and lower maintenance costs.
- Compatible with Vaillant’s sophisticated control system – For the most convenient and energy-efficient system, energy bill savings
- When registered with Vaillant Advance, the standard two-year guarantee can be increased to a complimentary seven-year warranty. For the peace of mind of the homeowner
- When registered with Vaillant Advance, you have the option of purchasing an extended warranty of up to ten years.
If you are currently in the market for a new boiler system for your one-bedroom apartment or home then this compact size and the efficient boiler is probably what you’ve been looking at in the course of your search. However, we can’t really recommend a regular boiler for such a small home when a more powerful, cheaper, smaller, and easier-to-install combi boiler would suit better.
Plus, the lack of a decent warranty is a real letdown and it won’t cover things like boiler controls.
There are better alternatives according to our research such as the Viessmann Vitodens 050-W system with higher efficiency, a better warranty, and a more reliable system with a better stainless steel heat exchanger. This system would be far more reliable and easy to maintain, more affordable and save you money on your bills.
We’d rank the Vaillant Ecofit Pure 415 at a 4/10. Not that great but remember there are other systems that would outperform this and for a more affordable price.
If you are indeed looking for a new boiler and would like to get a custom quote using a specially designed boiler quote calculator, then see our partner Boiler Central.
You can fill out their simple 9 question calculator and get a quote specific to your home. You can then book a boiler online, pay by card or flexible finance, and book an installation day as quickly as the next day!
They also stock and install the more reliable Viessmann systems with a 15 year warranty as standard.
If you’d like to also look at boiler cover then our partner also provides some of the best coverage on the market with a price as little as £13.99 a month! This can give you true peace of mind and from one of the fastest growing boiler companies in the UK!
Thanks for coming and reading our reviews, we are always working hard for you. Please, visit back again for more boiler reviews and tips and tricks from Compare Boiler Quotes!