Baxi 600 Combi Boiler Prices
The Baxi 600 Combi gas boiler is a compact boiler, easy-to-use, modern condensing model which fits perfectly into a small or medium-sized home.
Baxi 600 combi boiler is designed to link up to smart controls and smart thermostats. With your smartphone or tablet, you can control the 600 Combi’s thermostat from anywhere with no hassle.
With this great boiler you have three power output options to choose from. You can select the right model to keep your home warm and toasty, at an affordable price.
Advantages of the Baxi 600 Combi
Baxi boiler manufacturers have included a lot of great features for the 600 combi, it doesn’t take up much room, and is incredibly easy to control.
Here are some of the highlights:
- Comes in three output options: 24kW, 30kW or 36kW, for a small, medium, or larger sized home, depending on your requirements. Your Gas Safe engineer will decide which boiler size you need to run your home comfortably and efficiently.
- Affordable: cost between £710 and £1060, this boiler is fantastic value for money. It’s also manufactured from quality materials and parts, so is designed to last. (Although be aware that boiler installation fees costs vary and will add to this price.
For a boiler with installation fees included go to boilercentral.com
- Neat and compact: designed to fit compact out of the way, the 600 Combi won’t take up much space, and can be kept out of sight in a small kitchen cupboard.
- Simple to use: this is a contemporary model designed for convenience. You are able to control the Baxi 600 Combi from your smartphone (or from a tablet) with ease, from any room in the house or even remotely. Simple so install and service for the Baxi installer.
- Efficient: this is a modern, A rating boiler, meaning it is highly efficient and will save you money on your heating bills. Recognised by The Energy Saving Trust.
The Right Boiler For Your Property:
Before investing in any boiler, it’s important to consult with a Gas Safe registered registered engineer, who can advise you on your home’s specifications and requirements.
The Baxi 600 Combi works well in just about any property, though it is specifically designed for smaller spaces and apartments, rather than very large properties with lots of rooms to heat and use more than one tap at once.
It is self-contained, meaning you will not need to fit (or link it up to) a tank in the loft, or any other hot water cylinder.
This means it is not ideal for a home with lots of bathrooms, which will require a lot of hot water on a regular basis.
“Combi” (or combination boilers) tend to be most effective in smaller spaces.
So if you’re looking for a compact, efficient, easy-to-install boiler to heat a small or medium sized property, the 600 Combi might be the model for you
Especially if handheld controls would make your life easier!
But if you’re hoping to heat a bigger house with several bathrooms, the Baxi 600 Combi may not be the ideal solution.
Boiler Output Options
“Output” is the term used to denote a boiler’s generating power.
The bigger the boiler, the more heat and hot water it can generate, and the greater the output rating.
The Baxi 600 Combi is a compact and efficient model, designed for smaller properties.
It still comes with three output options: 24kW, 30kW or 36kW (kilowatts)
Priced between £710 and £1060, and these have hot water flow rates of 10.2, 12.2 or 15 litres per minute.
Go to boilercentral.com for more information.
Baxi 600 Combi Special Features
This is a modern boiler, fitted with a range of intuitive and easy-to-use controls and features.
At the front of the boiler’s casing, you’ll find the 600 Combi’s control panel. This contains all the switches you need to adjust your heating, and control your hot water supply throughout the day.
An LCD screen displays the boiler’s current status and temperature, and will alert you to any faults. Whilst an in-built frost thermostat monitors temperature and helps protect your property from damage by freezing.
Only need the heating or hot water at certain times of the day?
Just set the mechanical timer for the times you need and save energy the rest of the day.
All of this can be linked up to your smartphone or tablet, so you can control it quickly and simply in the palm of your hand!
The Baxi 600 Combi is also easy to top up, with its easy-fill permanent filling link. A simple hanging bracket and selection of flue lengths give you flexible options on where to fit the boiler.
Easy To Install?
The Baxi 600 Combi is an easy-to-install boiler that can fit neatly into just about any room. The compact unit is small enough to slot out of the way, in a kitchen or broom cupboard.
The Baxi 600 Combi has an impressive seasonal efficiency rating of 93%, so it really makes the most of the energy it uses.
This will not only save you money on your bills, it’ll also help reduce your impact on the environment.
- Dimensions: 700mm (Heigh) x 390mm (Wide) x 285mm (Deep) (Would fit in a 290mm deep cupboard)
- Class: NOx Class 5 (environmentally friendly), A-rated for efficiency
- Warranty: 7 Year warranty as standard for parts and labour. Warranty is great for peace of mind if any issues occur. Always follow warranty guidelines to keep your boiler valid.
- Compatible with: smart devices and uSense smart room thermostat
- Fuel: Gas.