400 Combi Boiler Prices
The 400 Combi gas boiler is a compact kitchen cupboard fit, easy-to-use by heating engineers, modern condensing model which works perfectly for a one to four bedroom and one bathroom home.
Conveniently designed to link up to smart controls such as your Smartphone, Tablet, Google or Alexa.
You can control your Baxi 400 combi boilers thermostat from anywhere in the world with no hassle.
With two output options to choose from, your Gas Safe engineer can select the right model to keep your home warm and toasty, at an affordable price.
Advantages of the 400 Combi
The Baxi manufacturers have made the 400 Combi have a lot of great features. It doesn’t take up much space, and is incredibly easy to control.
Here are some of the highlights:
- Comes in two power output options: 24kW or 28kW, for a small or medium sized home, depending on your requirements. If you need less heating and hot water you would go for the smaller one, if you require more you would go for the larger output.
- Affordable: at between £620 and £690, this boiler is fantastic value for money. It’s also manufactured from quality materials and parts, so is designed to last. (Although be aware that installer costs vary and will add to this price.
If you would like installation fees included go to boilercentral.com
- Neat and compact: designed to fit compact out of the way, the 400 Combi won’t take up much space, and can be kept out of sight in a small cupboard.
- Simple to use: this is a contemporary model designed for convenience. You are able to control the 400 Combi from your smartphone (or from a tablet) with ease, from any room in the house or even remotely.
- Efficient: this is a modern, A rating boiler, meaning it is highly efficient and will save you money on your heating bills.
The Right Boiler For Your Property
Before investing in any boiler, it’s important to consult with a Gas Safe registered registered engineer, who can advise you on your home’s specifications and requirements.
The 400 Combi is designed for smaller spaces and apartments, rather than large houses with lots of rooms to heat.
It is self-contained, meaning you will not need to fit (or link it up to) a tank in the loft, or any other hot water cylinder.
But this means it is not ideal for a home with lots of bathrooms, which will require a lot of hot water on a regular basis.
So if you’re looking for a compact, efficient, easy-to-install boiler to heat a small property, the 400 Combi might be the model for you.
Especially if handheld controls would make your life easier!
But if you’re hoping to heat a bigger house with several bathrooms, the 400 Combi may not be your best option.
Boiler Output Options
“Output” is the term used to denote a boiler’s generating power.
The bigger the boiler, the more heat and hot water it can generate, and the greater the output rating.
The 400 Combi is a smaller model, designed for smaller space.
It still comes with two output options: 24kW or 28kW (kilowatts), priced at £620 and £690 respectively, and these have hot water flow rates of 9.8 or 11.5 litres per minute. This price does not include installation fees.
For a boiler with installation fees included go to boilercentral.com
400 Combi Special Features
This is a modern boiler, fitted with a range of intuitive and easy-to-use controls and features.
At the front of the boiler’s casing, you’ll find the Combi’s control panel. This contains all the switches you need to adjust your heating, and control your hot water supply throughout the day.
An LCD screen displays the boiler’s current status and temperature, and will alert you to any faults.
Whilst an in-built frost thermostat monitors temperature and helps protect your property from damage by freezing.
Only need the heating or hot water at certain times of the day?
Just set the mechanical timer for the times you need and save energy the rest of the day.
All of this can be linked up to your smartphone or tablet, so you can control it quickly and simply in the palm of your hand!
Easy To Install?
The 400 Combi is an easy-to-install boiler for the heating engineers, which can fit neatly into just about any room.
The 400 Combi has a seasonal efficiency rating of 86%, so it really makes the most of the energy it uses.
This will not only save you money on your bills, it’ll also help reduce your impact on the environment.
- Dimensions: 700mm (Heigh) x 395mm (Wide) x 279mm (Deep)
- Class: NOx Class 5, A-rated for efficiency
- Warranty: 5 Year parts and labour warranty as standard. Follow the guidelines to keep your boiler valid. A lengthy warranty is great for peace of mind if issues occur.
- Compatible with: smart devices and uSense smart room thermostat