Baxi Boiler Warranty
Baxi Boiler Warranty
When you purchase a UK limited boiler from Baxi, Worcester Bosch, Ideal, Viessmann, etc. you will be given a warranty to cover you for parts and labour in case any issues occur. This would be given by the manufacturer of you boiler.
Each company will offer different length warranties on each individual boiler.
Baxi tends to offer 7-years standard warranty or sometimes offer a great 10 year warranty on certain boiler installations if they are new boilers.
Always ensure to please read the guidelines to keep the warranty valid. This is things such as registering the warranty and having an annual service.
Warranty is excellent for peace of mind in case any issues occur.
Standard Baxi Boiler Warranty?
If a fault occurs Baxi customer support team often asks for small payment upfront before they supply a Gas Safe registered engineer, this will get refunded if the issue is warranty covered.
The Baxi warranty does not cover connected accessories or systems such as external pumps, motorised valves, and smart thermostats.
It is internal controls and the boiler only.
How Long is the Baxi Warranty?
Baxi boilers mainly come with a 2 year warranty, sometimes up to 7 year warranty throughout the different ranges.
Baxi often offer extended warranties which is limited.
Always ensure you check the warranty before purchasing a boiler.
Baxi Boiler Terms and Conditions for the Warranty:
Every boiler from Baxi, Combi boilers, System boilers and Heat only boilers all come with terms and conditions to keep the warranty valid. Each boiler terms and conditions could be different, always read carefully before signing up.
Here are just some of the terms and conditions, as well as some of the steps you need to carry out to keep your Baxi boiler warranty valid:
- If you don’t follow all the terms and conditions you won’t get the full warranty, you would only be entitled to 12 months of warranty from the installation date.
- The Baxi boiler warranty needs to be registered within 30 days from when the heating engineer installed your system.
- Always ensure the heating engineer is from a registered office with a Gas Safe ticket. They must comply to the Baxi benchmark commissioning checklist and leave the copy with you for future issues.
- Ensure your boiler is serviced annually by a Gas Safe registered engineer.
- Store the boiler in a cupboard which has enough space for the heating engineer to install and service.
- The Baxi warranty is for boilers purchased and fitted in the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and the Republic of Ireland.
- Gas Safe engineers will put health and safety before repairs. Any safety issues will stop the heating engineer carrying out the service needed.
- The Baxi warranty will not be valid if the boiler is not in the original fitted location.
- All other latest terms and conditions will be put on the Baxi website.
Registering Your Baxi Boiler Warranty:
Ensure to register your boiler in the “register warranty section” on the Baxi website.
- Key tip, do not forget to register the boiler within the 30 days of installation. If you do so you will only have 12 months of warranty valid.
If you get a new boiler from Boiler Central, they will register the warranty for you.
If you would like a boiler quote or any information click here
Get a fixed price in 20 seconds
What fuel does your boiler useCompare Quotes >